I am so excited for Christmas now thanks to my lovely beauty calendar from Latest in Beauty and YOU Magazine. Let’s face it, receiving beauty products every morning is waayy more healthy than chocolate! It’s huge and sits proudly in my window ready for 1st December. I can’t wait to open the first window!
The calendars are on sale for £59.95 but contain over £210 worth of a wide range of beauty products from some top beauty brands including Benefit, ESPA, L’Occitane, Philosophy, Eve Lom, St Tropez, Dermalogica and many more. The products are also small sizes so perfect for taking away when you travel hand luggage only, like I do a lot!
The products you will find inside are:
· Jo Hansford Intensive Masque (40ml)
· Nicky Clarke Instant Calmer (30ml)
· Bioeffect EGF Serum (3ml)
· Balm Balm Organic Lip Balm (7ml)
· Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation (7.5ml)
· Philosophy 3-in-1 Cleanser (30ml) or Daily Facial
· The Vintage Cosmetic Company Eyelash Curler
· STEAMCREAM Moisturiser (75g; designs vary),
· Aromatheraphy Associates Revive Morning Bath & Shower Oil (3ml)
· EVE LOM Rescue Mask (15ml)
· Balance Me Radiance Face Oil (10ml)
· St.Tropez Instant Glow Body Lotion (50ml)
· Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+ (2.5ml)
· ESPA Lift & Firm Moisturiser (7ml) and Lift & Firm Intensive Eye Serum (3ml)
· Yardley Refreshing Body Spray (75ml – fragrances vary)
· MAVALA Rouge Rubis Nail Varnish (5ml)
· Benefit They’re Real! Mascara (3g)
· L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream (10ml)
· Richard Ward Volumiser Root Booster (50ml)
· Dermalogica Favourites Pack (7ml,7ml,sachet, 5ml)
· Bellápierre Eye Shadow (2.35g)
· Mirenesse Lip Lift Moisture Shine (1.5g)
Bleu Crystal Nail File (90mm) Mont
Candle. Contents may vary. London
Liz Earle have also produced their own beauty advent calendar as well, which you can buy here for £100 if you want to stick to one brand. Selfridges also had one as well but that has sold out now.
What do you think of beauty advent calendars, will you be buying one this Christmas?